Saturday, September 25, 2021

 

WEBSITE vs BLOG?

As many of you know, I have a website, https;//www.greensblueandgray.com, along with this blog by the same name. I'm considering dropping the website and just keeping this blog going.

Why, you might ask? Well, it comes down to time and energy, it seems. The host of my website had all of its hosted sites re-format; I'm still in the process of re-doing my site. This happens to be my third website build with this host. It's a lot of work to re-do a site, the cutting and pasting, dropping images in place, moving margins, fixing fonts. You get the idea. I'm tired of doing it...again.

So, I am thinking of just going with this blog. I can put most everything I now have on the website right here in a series of posts. I know it won't be the same, but neither am I the same as I was years ago when I started the website. I'm running out of that special energy one must have to maintain a hopefully vibrant and new website. 

The same is true for maintaining a blog, perhaps as much of that energy. 

Hmmm.

I'm considering dropping the website and just keeping this blog going. I go back and forth with the pros and cons. Perhaps I need to work on getting some of that special energy... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY THE "SMART" PARTY NEVER LEARNS

A long article, but an interesting point of view. WHY THE "SMART" PARTY NEVER LEARNS   If your views by definition are enlightened...